Clear all

Career Options

5 Posts
3 Users
8 Likes
Topic starter
(@prabhat)
Eminent Member

I'm interested in Science, what career options are there besides Engineering and Medicine?

4 Replies
Admin
(@careerbeacon)

Hi Prabhat 

With PCM, you've got a future-proof foundation! Here are some cutting-edge options to explore:

• Robotics & Automation: Design and develop robots that will revolutionize industries and daily life.
  • Space Exploration & Robotics: Contribute to the next giant leap for mankind, working on spacecraft, space stations, or planetary exploration.
  • Nanotechnology: Work at the atomic and molecular level, creating new materials and technologies with mind-blowing applications.
  • Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning: Develop intelligent systems that will shape the future of healthcare, transportation, and more.
  • Biomedical Engineering: Combine your science knowledge with engineering to design life-saving medical devices and prosthetics.

These are just a few possibilities – the future of science is constantly evolving!

Let me know if any of these spark your curiosity?

Regards 

Sunanda Rao 

sunandarao.com

1 Reply
(@prabhat)

Eminent Member

@careerbeacon

Is PCB science about animals and bugs? Is it fun or hard? What kind of cool jobs can I get if I pick it?

(@sunanda-rao)

Science unlocks a world of possibilities beyond the traditional! With PCM, become a future-shaper – design intelligent robots, reach for the stars with space exploration, or delve into the world of nanotechnology. Craft life-saving solutions with biomedical engineering or develop intelligent systems with AI and Machine Learning.

For PCB enthusiasts, the future is equally exciting. Unravel the human code with genomics, usher in a biotech revolution, or champion environmental sustainability. Explore the complexities of the brain with neuroscience, or tackle food security challenges with food science. This is just the beginning – let's explore the path that ignites your passion!

1 Reply
(@prabhat)

Eminent Member

@sunanda-rao Thank you. 

Pls help Is PCB science about animals and bugs? Is it fun or hard? What kind of cool jobs can I get if I pick it?

Share: