Guidelines for Contributors
At Career Beacon, we believe in creating and sourcing indispensable content that belongs to the Students fraternity and is useful for Freshers, Educators, Counsellors, Colleges, Schools, Edupreneurs and Edtech leaders.
For us, if the edu-leader makes decisions strategically or if a Career Coach appreciates and engages with students in the right way, channelizing them towards establishing a clear Career Path, we accomplished what we have set out.
And to do this, we collaborate with Education & HR domain experts, and Career Counsellors Industry thought leaders to express their knowledge in the best possible way through articles, blogs, white papers, researches etc.
However, if you are not a subject matter expert, we will help you in framing your perspective.
If you can write, have an original research paper, a new perspective or views about current trends in Careers and various Industry hiring trends, we would love to collaborate with you.
We usually require the following elements before we assess the suitability of the articles:
In case you want to write online, we look for the following:The post should be original and exclusively written for Career Beacon.
Author’s biography/credentials – Linkedin Profile
A brief on what the author proposes to write on
What is the core of the article proposed?
What is the importance and relevance of the topic for students?
Is research included in the article to support the creativity of the article?
- Plagiarism is not allowed. Please do not copy/paste from other sources. While quoting or using excerpts from other sources, do mention or link back to them.
- The post should be marketing-neutral and not a plug for the author’s a product/company.
- With brief author-bio and link-back to the author’s LinkedIn/website profiles, full author credit will be given.
- The decision to publish the post completely rests on the Career Beacon editorial team
- If you have ideas which can express as graphics (interactive or not), tools such as for assessment, checklist etc., we are game!