Write for us
Thank you for being so interested in contributing to Career Beacon! We host articles and webinars from experts in the career, leadership, and business spaces who wish to share their knowledge with our audience. If you’d like to write for our blog,magazine or host a webinar, please read on to learn how our submissions process works.
What we’re looking for:
We seek original content on career development, HR, leadership, and business strategy as it applies to Students, Undergraduates & working professionals.
Read through our blog and browse our past webinars and magazines to see examples of covers. In addition, we are open to pitches that include:
- Career Choices
- Job search, interviewing, and career development advice from executives, HR professionals, career coaches, and others with relevant experience.
- First-person stories of advancement or challenges are overcome with practical and concrete tips to help the reader in their career.
- Thought leadership on Career strategy, your success or failure stories, especially new or innovative strategies.
- Please submit your pitch to email@example.com and include a brief description and a short bio.
- While you are welcome to submit a completed article, we may not publish it, and it may get edited to conform with our style guide.
Articles, Blog posts and webinars are shared with our community through our website, newsletter, and social media channels.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of submissions, we may not respond to or publish all articles. However, if we select your pitch for publication, we will send further instructions by email. Likewise, if you pitch a webinar and it is a good fit for our audience, we will reach out by email with the next steps.